Recent Before & After Photos

House Fire in Indianapolis


This kitchen fire was started by a grease spill on the stove. As you can see, the kitchen sustained heavy damage and needed to be demolished down to the frame. ... READ MORE



Leaky Toilet in Indianapolis


This is one of the more common water damages that we see at SERVPRO. The toilets wax ring seal had failed causing the water to leak out onto the floor. We remov... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Indianapolis, IN


This house fire in Indianapolis, IN was the result of a direct lightening strike to the house. The damage to the home was so significant in some areas, that at ... READ MORE



Mold Damage in Indianapolis


This mold infestation in Indianapolis, IN was the result of a leaking water heater. The house sat empty for several months while on the market. We needed to rem... READ MORE



Mold Damage in Indianapolis


Here is another "before" and "after" photo set showing the same home in Indianapolis, IN. We wanted to show in more detail how mold can literally climb up the w... READ MORE



Flooded Office in Indianapolis, IN


This water damage happened in a local business in Indianapolis, IN. Something we see all to often is a broken water supply line to one of the toilets in the bat... READ MORE



Water Damage in Indianapolis, IN


This photo shows water damage under the cabinet of the kitchen sink. The water supply line to the dishwasher had been leaking causing mold to grow. We removed t... READ MORE



House Fire in Indianapolis, IN


The cause of this fire was an electrical malfunction. We strive to restore homeowners contents because it's not just property they're sometimes relics and heirl... READ MORE



Water Damage in Indianapolis, IN


The water from a broken supply line was two inches deep in this room and completely saturated the carpet, pad and baseboards on the walls. After we removed all ... READ MORE



House Fire in Indianapolis, IN


This house fire in Indianapolis was caused from a cooking accident. The kitchen walls and ceiling were badly burnt and needed to be removed and then replaced. T... READ MORE