This home caught fire because of faulty wiring within the walls on the second floor. The windows were knocked out by the fire department for proper ventilation. This action actually results in less damage to the home in the long run.
Our first priority was to secure the home and its contents by boarding up the windows and making sure that all doors are locked.
We fully restored this home and helped the family get back their life that the fire took from them. It feels great to be able to help the Indianapolis community when house fires occur, because we make it 'Like it never even happened."